The Arkansas Times recently selected 50 Arkansans as influencing and shaping the state today. Among the honorees are:
- Sue and Rusty Nuffer, organic farmers, Armstead Mountain Farm
- Scott Stewart, builder who advocates for tiny houses,, Slabtown Customs
- Scott McGehee, chef & local food advocate, ZaZa Fine Salad and Wood Oven Pizza Co. & Big Orange
- P. Allen Smith, gardening expert & local food advocate
- Reese Rowland, architect specializing in LEED buildings, Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects
- Jamie Hestekin, professor who works on converting algae into an alternative source of energy, University of Arkansas
- Tim Ernst, nature photographer
- Philip Goad, toxicologist specializing in environmental cleanups, Center for Toxicology and Environmental Health
Sue and Rusty Nuffer, Scott Stewart, Scott McGhee, Reese Rowland, and Jamie Hestekin will speak tomorrow, Saturday, September 22 between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. at various locations in downtown Little Rock.
Events are free and open to the public.
Click here to check the schedule and reserve a free seat. Reservations aren’t required, but priority for seats will go to those who have signed up.