Join a group of experienced female cyclists who will share their knowledge and tips on bike maintenance before, during, and after your ride:
- Friday, August 24 between 9-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 11 between 7-9 p.m.
Class will be held at the River Trail Rentals (140 Riverfront Drive) in North Little Rock.
Learn how to:
- Complete a pre-ride check
- Change a flat tire
- Make bike fit adjustments
- Clean and lube the bike and more
The registration fee of $20 covers the cost of a multi-tool that participants can keep to continue with their bike repair skills.
Register NOW! The class size is limited.
RSVP to Willa Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or (501) 350-7682.